The modem does not recognize Korean SIM cards (what?)
#3
zetabeta,

Well, my SIM card and provider support lte, I see this from the other phone(s) I have. The foreign SIM cards perfectly connect to the network of the same provider where I have my domestic SIM card from.

And again, this is not about network registration, this is about SIM card recognition. The phone says "sim slot empty", not "sim card rejected by the network" or "no networks available" (this is what I would expect if the network frequencies are different).
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The modem does not recognize Korean SIM cards (what?) - by bdicewk - 06-04-2022, 05:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug PinePhone modem keeps "disappearing" Kevin Kofler 21 22,978 09-11-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: idice
  Modem Issues with the Pinephone Temmie19 5 6,897 07-02-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: biketool
  FOSS fw problem - PinePhonePro, EG25 modem dukla2000 5 6,673 02-05-2025, 02:30 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Jumpdrive boots Computer(s) don't recognize PinPhone sfb 0 3,065 10-11-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: sfb
  Supported Carrier and Modem Bands NachoMomma 4 9,129 03-23-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  power circuit can't charge battery and can't supply enough power for modem or wifi vortex 2 5,276 02-17-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: vortex
  modem not working michelinux 0 2,640 02-16-2023, 04:56 AM
Last Post: michelinux
  modem not detected al_x 3 9,208 02-15-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: fxc
  firmware udate Quectel EG25-G modem alwi 7 15,660 07-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: user641
  Need command to tell what modem firmware I am on. purpletiger 4 8,345 07-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)