Rock64 board not working, no HDMI no Ethernet.
#1
Hello,

I have a rock64, I'm using the ARMbian onto the device, I cannot tell if this is working or not.

- Green light power goes on.(right side)
- PWR led on.
- STBY led on.
- Ethernet connector shows activity.

This is what I get:
- No HDMI output, I tried with two different monitors.
- I connect an ethernet cable directly to the router and I cannot see the device scanning the LAN.

Since I don't have the serial console cable, is there any way to debug if this is really working since I cannot tell.

- Is the device doing an DHCP automatically?
- Do you recommend any other distribution that is more stable or has support?

Regards.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rock64 board not working, no HDMI no Ethernet. - by EDited - 12-21-2021, 05:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock64 v2.0 u-boot SPI issues ju0n 1 1,004 09-25-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: mysy
  Rock64 No Audio @ Debian 12 dmitrymyadzelets 2 6,310 04-08-2024, 06:47 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  OpenWRT on the Rock64 CanadianBacon 14 29,180 04-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: helpmerock
  Rock64 bricked shawwwn 7 17,130 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 won't boot luminosity7 10 19,213 03-16-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 doesn't boot dstallmo 1 4,993 03-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  How well does Rock64 deal with HDR and Atmos on Kodi? drvlikhell 3 10,167 04-29-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: newestssd
  Latest Manjaro Update fails HDMI Flagtrax 0 3,742 01-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Flagtrax
  ROCK64 v3 can it boot from USB? Tsagualsa 4 10,569 11-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Macgyver
  rock64 v3 spiflash Macgyver 0 5,046 11-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Macgyver

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)