Wireguard on Manjaro Pine Phone
#1
Has anyone installed wireguard on the Pine Phone with Manjaro (I am new to both Pine Phone and Manjaro). Thanks!
#2
(11-14-2020, 04:26 PM)dRateNWAytORy Wrote: Has anyone installed wireguard on the Pine Phone with Manjaro (I am new to both Pine Phone and Manjaro). Thanks!
I've looked into this as well, and have come up short.  Here is the closest thing I found.  The current issue as far as I can tell is that wireguard isn't loaded into the pinephone kernel yet.

https://tilde.team/~supernova/blog/tryin...phosh.html


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone with KDE plasma - Battery drain when phone is not used Daniello 1 3,960 07-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  New phone, KDE desktop settings reset on reboot zzb0 2 6,356 10-15-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Manjaro: Settings doesnt open nbh 0 3,295 09-24-2023, 05:25 PM
Last Post: nbh
  How to create folders and re-org my phone desktop? A better "Image Viewer" app? nbh 0 3,070 09-24-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: nbh
  Can't get ring on Manjaro Pine Phone thorensjubilee 12 16,819 06-09-2023, 04:40 AM
Last Post: thorensjubilee
  Is Manjaro ARM a Rolling Release? jojuma 4 7,019 05-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Where Does Manjaro Phosh Store Its Custom Keystrokes? jakfish 0 3,655 04-25-2023, 09:49 AM
Last Post: jakfish
Exclamation My short experience with Manjaro Plasma Mobile anonymous 10 16,193 03-02-2023, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't install Manjaro thorensjubilee 1 3,440 02-09-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: thorensjubilee
  Manjaro plasma-mobile Beta 13 Uturn 13 16,755 01-25-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)