7" Screen - Does it work with Debian
#1
I have just got around to installing the touch sreen. I have the Debian image. 

When I boot up the screen does not come on. Is this because I have the wrong image?
#2
(07-26-2017, 03:50 AM)abasel Wrote: I have just got around to installing the touch sreen. I have the Debian image. 

When I boot up the screen does not come on. Is this because I have the wrong image?

I'm not sure what the process is with the Debian images for the LCD. Generally for the LCD support on linux, we have been recommending that people try Armbian... their builds seem to work the best for that. If you prefer Debian to Ubuntu, they do have debian images through the 'more downloads' link. Make sure you read the last couple of dot points of the Notes section for how to turn on the LCD and touchscreen support.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PBP Debian 11 GRUB install error zlth 2 4,936 11-18-2022, 07:42 AM
Last Post: zlth
  How to get Netflix to work in Chromium or Firefox on PBP User 17828 13 31,203 09-24-2020, 08:52 AM
Last Post: solostian
  7" LCD Touch Screen Panel IanJames 0 3,498 04-01-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: IanJames
  Rock64 with Debian netinst usb Bloris 6 14,829 12-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Last Post: madalin
  User Screen Black After Changing Power Settings 0b51Gekko 2 8,018 07-03-2019, 07:53 AM
Last Post: 0b51Gekko
  The Debian Jessie User Accounts? jesse1234 6 12,638 01-20-2019, 06:07 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Creating bootable Debian backup image Drago 3 9,926 12-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Last Post: evilbunny
  Will the Rock64 work as a mobile data storage device? Kennetht 1 5,176 03-29-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: xalius
  Rock64 + 7" touch screen naviathan 2 7,530 09-28-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: naviathan
  RESOLVED - LCD screen not working, HDMI does asuras 10 24,345 04-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Luke

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)