Pine64EU no contact
I am unable to contact Pine64EU.
Prices of PineEU are "insane" (quote from a poster in the Ubports forum). Is it just a fake store? Has someone made positive experiences with the PineEU store?
It was around 17 months ago, but I received my PinePhone just fine from them. They sent it pretty quickly (though unfortunately through the slow standard post office, as "priority", which to the Polish and Austrian post meant it takes a full week to arrive, but then again most deliveries take longer than that) at exactly the listed all-inclusive price (which is indeed higher than directly from the Pine Store, even when you add the taxes and shipping to the Pine Store price, the Pine64EU prices include all taxes and shipping, but the prices are similar to other resellers' prices, and you are supposed to get the EU mandatory 2-year warranty for that vs. just 30 days from the Pine Store). So that part worked. I did not have to contact the support so far though, so I cannot say anything about how well they honor their legal warranty requirements that they explicitly advertise. As far as I can tell from the forums, you are not the first one having trouble contacting their support. Keep in mind that it is apparently one person (Lukasz) running most or all of the Pine64EU business and replying to support questions personally.
i bought pinephone pro and keyboard case some time ago from eu store. if i recall correctly, one year ago.

actually i had minor issue, so i manage to get some contact and feedback.

prices may feel insane, but there is vat tax. and i need to pay that vat tax anyway. e.u. is quite strict these days. still, even with vat, there is some added price.

i jokingly called eu store as "out of stock" store.
Another negative experience with the PIneEU shop. The Pinephone keyboard is still listed there:

https://pine64eu.com/product/pinephone-p...oard-case/

But I received the information here in this forum that the Pinephone keyboard is not available anymore. And PineEU can only sell what Pine U.S. sells. I  recevied this information also herer in the forum. Does PineEU not update the shop?
(08-22-2024, 06:41 AM)Peter Gamma Wrote: Another negative experience with the PIneEU shop. The Pinephone keyboard is still listed there:

https://pine64eu.com/product/pinephone-p...oard-case/

But I received the information here in this forum that the Pinephone keyboard is not available anymore. And PineEU can only sell what Pine U.S. sells. I  recevied this information also herer in the forum. Does PineEU not update the shop?

i think, pine org should be more clear about this keyboard case issue.

short: pine org stopped producing keyboard cases because of bulk and cheap components.