Is the hardware still being developed and refined?
#11
(08-20-2022, 01:30 PM)dachalife Wrote: I agree with Zeb and I’m also running full disk encryption on my phone.

I don’t have any “difficulties” charging my PinePhone, it’s been my daily driver for about a year &  I’m still using the original battery.

That sounds really good.
Part of the bad press also comes from Youtubers, who by their nature want to create drama, it's like reality TV.
Every consumer even of Linux devices just wants to know, how much of a headache am I up against.
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battery Life- hardware abstraction layer-GPU VS optomizing app for GPU-openGL biketool 1 3,773 09-20-2024, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Microphone on Hardware Model 1.2 is Unusably Noisy In Some Circomstances ASmartSuitedSimpleton 4 10,448 03-23-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Ferriah
  How to check hardware revision? jojuma 1 4,768 07-16-2022, 12:28 AM
Last Post: bokomaru
  Modem Hardware bad? Not ready for 5g?? linux76 8 11,401 05-31-2022, 06:41 PM
Last Post: SwordfishII
  Any experiences with hardware mod to improve eMMC speeds? kqlnut 9 13,864 04-19-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: kk22
  Hardware switch for mic is not working properly submariner 10 16,774 01-25-2022, 07:01 AM
Last Post: wibble
  Case hardware request/idea HobanWashburn 5 9,385 09-15-2021, 04:02 AM
Last Post: biketool
  PinePhone Hardware Critique KABA 2 5,483 08-13-2021, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  LED hardware/schematic bug immibis 1 4,080 08-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Hardware fix for the screen backlight flicker dsimic 4 12,312 05-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: dsimic

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)