Problems Connecting to Google Services?
#1
Pine64 2gb with the wifi module and power supply. Everything Boots up perfectly fine and seems to work great with both Remix OS and Android 5.1; however, when I try to add my google account I get a message that says it cant connect to google services. I've tried on wifi and on ethernet with the same results. Additionally, when I open chrome, many websites will not load.  So far I have only been able to connect to facebook, pine64's homepage, and youtube (which will only let me play videos if I request the desktop page).  Exact same issues with android 5.1 and Remix OS. I've tried formatting and rewriting the image file multiple time. Any help is appreciated.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microphone for Ok Google actions moondark 11 24,005 02-15-2018, 11:08 PM
Last Post: xnadoo
  Connecting external DVDRW drive via USB to Pine64 galbez 4 10,559 10-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Luke
  Android 6.0.1 (LCD Panel version) reboot problems Maxim0n 3 8,149 06-26-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: pfeerick
  android image & sd card size problems tomarneson 11 27,507 01-24-2017, 05:31 AM
Last Post: ayufan
  Can't download apps off Google Play! Bacon Strips 6 14,026 08-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: DonFL
  Can't play movies from Google Play Store wappi 11 24,402 07-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Raslin777@gmail.com
  Widescreen gaming in Google Play DwyerSP 1 5,444 06-30-2016, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Tarjei85
Question no more access to google play bongo 3 7,193 05-16-2016, 01:11 PM
Last Post: bongo
  Google Play Services Crashes balornt 0 3,447 04-26-2016, 01:10 AM
Last Post: balornt
  Encountering Problems Anunnaki 5 12,402 04-16-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: tkaiser

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)