With the help of a friend, I installed a beautiful deep os distribution, but I won't
#1
I installed a sloppy porting version, but it is very beautiful. It comes from: [b]https://cloud.189.cn/t/u6BrQbZVnuum[/b]  (Access code  5feb)
I would like to make a DEEPIN OS image based on this, but I will not transplant it,
I hope people with this technology can complete this mission.
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineBook Pro seems to go to deep sleep, but doesn't wake up pogo 11 17,172 08-31-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: TRS-80
  org.kde.plasma.core not installed (Manjaro) twirlip 0 2,451 01-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: twirlip
  reset sound after suspend to memory (deep sleep) Der Geist der Maschine 16 31,520 10-18-2021, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Syonyk
  Anyone can get deep sleep fully works with NVME rootfs? plumlis 0 4,704 01-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Last Post: plumlis
  Installing Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal) with BSP uBoot with deep sleep and sound Syonyk 17 32,960 11-19-2020, 03:16 AM
Last Post: FeMike
  How does one get working deep/S3 sleep with Ubuntu Focal/5.7 mainline kernel? Syonyk 7 16,181 10-26-2020, 02:03 PM
Last Post: edward
  Fixing audio after deep sleep: Work Thread Syonyk 2 6,742 06-29-2020, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Syonyk
  Any advice for a Linux distribution for Python and data science applications? hugepanic 9 18,640 06-21-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: lemaurien19
Question Can't reinstall debian after breaking pre-installed OS crownest 12 20,460 12-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Last Post: aspurr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: