45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany
#1
... is what I have to pay now (after receiving the parcel).
just wanted to mention it for documentation
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 3 11,551 02-13-2025, 06:40 AM
Last Post: shoaibsinn
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 110,868 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 7,188 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 5,312 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 5,832 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 8,882 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 4,287 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder
  Shipment cost deedend 2 7,918 09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
Question Taxes and import charges to the Netherlands kramer65 2 7,058 08-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Zaat
  Shipment missing NAS case hkratz 3 10,145 07-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: hkratz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)