Netbds10.0 on Rock64 not booting
Well, it should be easier to get it going without the SPI ROM. It actually can causea lot of trouble, which, in addition to cost, is why I assume they removed it. You certainly don't need it to make any of these boards work.

Though, one has to wonder, what else got changed when they removed the ROM?
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]

Everyone wants me to quit using NetBSD
I will just leave it for a while and then get back to it. Do some searching and reading and see. Maybe experiment with u-boot on sd and image on emmc or whatever. Stuck for the moment but will try again...
Just a thought, maybe I forget and you already mentioned; but are you trying to boot NetBSD from SD or eMMC?

I ask because on the Pinebook Pro, if you have Manjaru on the eMMC, with the U-Boot that comes with Manjaru, you cannot boot NetBSD (and a lot of other things) from SD card. This is a fault with the U-Boot that comes with Manjaru, and probably other Linuces. The easiest way around this is to disable the eMMC (and then re-enable it as soon as NetBSD starts to boot).
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]

Everyone wants me to quit using NetBSD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial: Install OpenBSD on ROCK64 media board krjdev 31 44,925 04-29-2023, 04:32 AM
Last Post: newestssd
  Rock64 ethernet not working during install OpenBSD Enig123 4 7,169 05-25-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Enig123
Information NetBSD for Rock64 Luke 4 8,758 01-14-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: fmotsch
  AMENDED: OpenBSD, GigE Adapters/Chipsets, and ROCK64 STEREO AUDIO DAC ADD-ON BOARD jovval 1 4,424 08-07-2018, 02:44 AM
Last Post: krjdev