Gaming Compatibility
(06-17-2016, 02:07 PM)montero65 Wrote: Dig it, it looks good.

Thank you.

If anyone is experiencing graphical glitches on the blog layout, please give me a heads up. (Please provide what browser and system you are using).
Lately I have had a lot on my mind and have not felt up for it when it comes to testing games and writing reviews. Sorry about that.

But the good news is that I have started testing my collection of MAME games, and from tomorrow I will start posting new reviews.
Yet another design is done and made as standard post-layout.
This time its even lighter but with the possibility of "unhide/hide" the description <div> by clicking on the game title (a small tooltip is placed in each post).

Feedback on the design is most welcome =) and please don't be afraid to report bugs to me Smile

The link to the blog is still in my signature so what are you waiting for? Just Do It!  Cool
(06-20-2016, 04:27 PM)Tarjei85 Wrote: Lately I have had a lot on my mind and have not felt up for it when it comes to testing games and writing reviews. Sorry about that.

But the good news is that I have started testing my collection of MAME games, and from tomorrow I will start posting new reviews.
Yet another design is done and made as standard post-layout.
This time its even lighter but with the possibility of "unhide/hide" the description <div> by clicking on the game title (a small tooltip is placed in each post).

Feedback on the design is most welcome =) and please don't be afraid to report bugs to me Smile

The link to the blog is still in my signature so what are you waiting for? Just Do It!  Cool

These design revisions have given birth to an economy of space - each time it gets more refined and compact. Really like this latest design - you can see at a glance whether the experience will be a good one, but you can also get more in-depth info by clicking on the game title - me likes! Smile
And the first reviews are posted (using the new design)... I only had time to write five for now (I am at work having a break). One android game and four MAME games.
Still there are 11 games to go on my list of already tested games, and even more games will be tested in the future.
And its done!!!  Big Grin

All my tested MAME games has been posted.
More games will be tested in a couple of days.

If you are missing some games please give me a heads-up and I will do my best to get them on the list.
Some nice games there. Are you going to work your way through MAME alphabetically?

I don't think there is enough time....  Big Grin

Some specific MAME games to try out, if you like:

Mighty Pang
Football Champ
World Cup '90 (may be called Tecmo World Cup '90)
Wardner
Poitto!
Final Fight
The Simpsons
Pulirula

I can probably think of lots more but I don't want to hijack your time Smile
(06-22-2016, 11:51 AM)Ghost Wrote: Some nice games there. Are you going to work your way through MAME alphabetically?

I don't think there is enough time....  Big Grin

Some specific MAME games to try out, if you like:

Mighty Pang
Football Champ
World Cup '90 (may be called Tecmo World Cup '90)
Wardner
Poitto!
Final Fight
The Simpsons
Pulirula

I can probably think of lots more but I don't want to hijack your time Smile

Thats no problem.
Up til now I have worked my way throu my collection alphabeticly yes. 
will try those games the next time I test games ;Wink
Lets set the limit to 15 titles in the requested-que... You can still add some games. Wink
Its a pleasure to be able to provide help here on the forum and to the community. Will continue to do so Smile

A general question for me now is if you guys will recommend me to update the Android version? (Havent kept myself updated on the releases after 0505 rooted was released).

Looking forward to the weekend... Multiplayer-gaming night with some friends. It will be fun to show off the Pine as a gaming console.
Beer and MAME! Big Grin Cool
Just checked out the new design. I really like it. Gives a good quick glance, and I like that more details are easily available by clicking on the title. Looks great, keep up the good work!
Kickstarter backer #5,864  --  SBC Noob  --  SE Michigan, USA
Thank you @montero65 really appreciate it!

I have now posted a new list of tested games.
This time the post is dedicated to @Ghost as it was him that gave me the list of titles to try out.

I also posted a little something extra in the top of the post. Hurry and check it out Wink

To get straight to the mentioned post just click HERE!
(06-25-2016, 03:39 PM)Tarjei85 Wrote: Thank you @montero65 really appreciate it!

I have now posted a new list of tested games.
This time the post is dedicated to @Ghost as it was him that gave me the list of titles to try out.

I also posted a little something extra in the top of the post. Hurry and check it out Wink

To get straight to the mentioned post just click HERE!

Thanks very much for looking into those MAME games for me and for the mention Smile

As I said to you, I look forward to trying out some gaming on the Pine myself soon (hopefully)!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android Gaming Image KryPtAlIvIaN 50 75,186 08-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: JessieCopeland
  Welcome to the gaming portion of the forum! KryPtAlIvIaN 4 9,016 05-22-2016, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Tarjei85
  Plans for gaming? JessicaAlba 6 11,735 01-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Last Post: taros