2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price
I'm getting rid of my 2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU, so I'm offering it in this forum first.

I used it for a few weeks, found a few software issues (see my other threads) but other than that it did its job (of convincing me that it was not ready to be my main driver). Shortly after buying it though suddenly it stopped booting and honestly I didn't have time to reinstall the whole thing, so I stored it and never looked back.

If you're interested please name your price below. Shipping costs are on you.

If there are no responses in about a month, I'll dispose it somewhere safe.
(01-01-2024, 04:25 PM)astrojuanlu Wrote: If you're interested please name your price below. Shipping costs are on you.

A few questions:

1. Do you have the original packaging?

2. Are you willing to ship to the UK?

3. Any idea how well the battery is doing?

Would be nice to give this device a second life.
(01-01-2024, 05:40 PM)barray Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 04:25 PM)astrojuanlu Wrote: If you're interested please name your price below. Shipping costs are on you.

A few questions:

1. Do you have the original packaging?

2. Are you willing to ship to the UK?

3. Any idea how well the battery is doing?

Would be nice to give this device a second life.

Thanks, glad there's interest. More info:

I retain the original packaging (see picture) and the screen and frame are in excellent shape (see pictures).

Difficult to say how good the battery is doing: I just plugged it for the first time in ~3 years and the phone does turn on (see picture), but since it doesn't boot to the UI, I'd need to work a bit to get to the battery indicator.

[Image: duVHwBu.jpg]

[Image: ozUAZsf.jpg]

[Image: q34YKd0.jpg]
(01-02-2024, 03:35 AM)astrojuanlu Wrote: I retain the original packaging (see picture) and the screen and frame are in excellent shape (see pictures).

That's cool!

(01-02-2024, 03:35 AM)astrojuanlu Wrote: Difficult to say how good the battery is doing: I just plugged it for the first time in ~3 years and the phone does turn on (see picture), but since it doesn't boot to the UI, I'd need to work a bit to get to the battery indicator.

It turns on, that's at least something. I'm seeing possibility to replace the battery. so there's also that.

Not sure what to bid... The store quotes $149.99 (£118) as a community price [1]. I would you feel about £50 + shipping?

Not sure where you would be shipping from, could you get a shipping quote to the United Kingdom mainland?

If you are happy we should figure out a way to do this.

[1] https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-bet...martphone/
50 GBP + shipping sounds good to me. I'm shipping from Spain, it costs ~20 EUR with UPS Standard.

Yours is the highest bid so far (another user reached out in private) so I'm leaving this open a few more days until Sunday, if no one else chimes in I'll send you a DM to coordinate.
Sounds good. I'll wait till Sunday to see where we are at.
(01-01-2024, 04:25 PM)astrojuanlu Wrote: I'm getting rid of my 2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU, so I'm offering it in this forum first.

I used it for a few weeks, found a few software issues (see my other threads) but other than that it did its job (of convincing me that it was not ready to be my main driver). Shortly after buying it though suddenly it stopped booting and honestly I didn't have time to reinstall the whole thing, so I stored it and never looked back.
If you're interested please name your price below. Shipping costs are on you.

If there are no responses in about a month, I'll dispose it somewhere safe.

Has anyone bought it yet? I can take it.
I shipped to @barray , and I'm still waiting for the payment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 7 603 04-25-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: aular
  pinephone virtual keyboard aular 4 363 04-10-2024, 03:45 PM
  PinePhone Doesn't Boot LED Doesn't Show Any Signs When Charging dorkydev 1 243 04-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 109,490 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 616 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 2,381 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 507 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,714 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,989 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 7 5,008 11-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Scary Guy