How to start Abiword if I hit enter if an Abiword document is market with PCManFM?
I have installed Abiword and PCManFM on a Raspberry Pi4 with LeepspsvideoKDE plasma which runs on Raspberry Pi Os. I have stored Abiword files on an external SD card. If I view the external SD card with PCManFM on this setup, I can see the Abiword files on the external SD card. If I mark an Abiwordfile and hit return, Abiword starts and opens this file, which is great.

I have also installed Abiword and PCManFM on a PinePhone with PostmarketOS. As in the example above, I can see the Abiword files on the external SD card. But if I mark an Abiword file and hit return, PCManFM opens a dialogue box and ask to choose an application. But there are no applications listed which I could choose.

The second option  PCManFM offers to open a file is to enter a custom command line. I can also browse there and search for an application. I am looking for the Abiword application.

I am a Linux beginner, so I changed back to my Rasperry Pi 4 where it is easier for me to find files. Abword is also installed there. I searched with PCManFM for «Abiword». I found some files. But which file do I have to select to start Abiword?  With none of the files I found it was possible to start Abword. How can I do this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firefox Crashes on Start-up (latest installer) & How do I change Default Browser? aLoop100o 1 431 11-22-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  How can I open an Abiword file from an external SD card with Abiword? Peter Gamma 5 2,019 08-25-2023, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Problem with serial console and enter key gobimat 1 2,515 10-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: gobimat
  Post market os camera makeymake 5 6,926 09-30-2020, 04:24 PM
Last Post: josekar