Battery
Anybody else having issue that battery seems to run down rapidly, and the "charging. Time to full charge" estimates are really long?

I have a dell tablet with the same plug in charging port. The wall plug in charging chord charges my tablet in about 30 minutes. When I plug the same chord into the pinetab I get a "time to fully charged" estimate of 7 hours or more! My battery is listed as "battery_rk817" I believe.

Anyone else noticed this?
Which PineTab do you have 2 or V?
Which OS img are you running? Is it up-to-date?
What are your power settings?

I can't say I've had any noticeable issue with power drain on my PT2 running Danctnix
I am not sure this is related to your issue, but I observed the battery status indicator sometimes goes wrong. Once during extensively using of PineTab2 under factory DanctNIX image (+ updates), the battery status from around 90% got to 15% in less than 2 hours of extensive use (the estimates drain time was about 5-6 hours). After that I left the PineTab2 switched off over the night, without charging it, and with the intention to re-charge it the next morning. But suddenly in the morning the battery status was 60%, this time reported by Mobian. Well, I put it to charging, but after some time the indicator was still the same. I unlocked the screen, then locked it and voila: the status jumped to 73%. I repeated the same action several times with some interval between attempts and it acted the same until reached 100%.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battery discharges completely while the Tab2 is powered off between less than 24hs nonic 3 646 12-07-2023, 10:35 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Can the PineTab work without the battery? Luattoli 3 5,167 12-06-2020, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Battery Weight/Removing back cover frequently janat08 1 3,464 09-29-2020, 05:48 PM
Last Post: tllim