Pinetab2 keyboard is not working
Hi there, I received my pinetab2 this week. It seems that the provided keyboard is not working for me, while it is detected (Plasma interface resizes itself when connecting). Any idea how I could diagnose this ?
So, on the discord I had spoken to a few people with simmilar issues.  One thing that seemed to help was removing the tablet from the case, then carefully pushing on the pogo pins.  One of the pins is for saying "I'm connected!" and the others are a USB interface for the keyboard itself.  If I had to guess, yor "I'm Connected!" pin is there, but one of the others may not.

Hope that helps!
(06-11-2023, 07:39 PM)matrixzephyr Wrote: So, on the discord I had spoken to a few people with simmilar issues.  One thing that seemed to help was removing the tablet from the case, then carefully pushing on the pogo pins.  One of the pins is for saying "I'm connected!" and the others are a USB interface for the keyboard itself.  If I had to guess, yor "I'm Connected!" pin is there, but one of the others may not.

Hope that helps!

Indeed, it works now. I just pushed on the pins to make them aligned... Thank you !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PineTab2] Case without keyboard janqbtzki 5 2,417 08-29-2023, 03:29 PM
Last Post: pakman
  [PineTab2] Disabling the keyboard when the cover is fully open janqbtzki 4 1,249 06-19-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: rqkeating