[PineTab2] Case without keyboard
Hi,
I will be using PineTab2 mainly as tablet, so the keyboard is of little use and only gets in the way. And because this is my first tablet, so I'm not familiar with the sizes of the tablets with similar size, but is there a case without keyboard that fits the PineTab2? And if not will Pine64 offer one in the near future?
You’ll need to take it to the shop and try cases; it’s too new or take a chance & order one based upon the measurements.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile
(06-08-2023, 08:22 AM)janqbtzki Wrote: Hi,
I will be using PineTab2 mainly as tablet, so the keyboard is of little use and only gets in the way. And because this is my first tablet, so I'm not familiar with the sizes of the tablets with similar size, but is there a case without keyboard that fits the PineTab2? And if not will Pine64 offer one in the near future?

I have been using this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078YK...UTF8&psc=1

Works well enough.
I have one of those that I bought at Radio Shack(yes they do still exist and do sell them). I don't have a Pinetab, but it fits just about everything.

(It was pink but I spray-painted it black..)
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]
I haven't been to a radio shack in more than a decade, nice to know they still exist; spent lots of cash there. Thanks KC
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile
I just got one of these: https://amzn.eu/d/bTkVFwm It is just big enough to fit the PineTab2 well.. Being able to rotate the tablet will be a nice touch when I have worked out the configuration to do it seamlessly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinetab2 keyboard is not working neox 2 862 06-22-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: neox
  [PineTab2] Disabling the keyboard when the cover is fully open janqbtzki 4 1,247 06-19-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: rqkeating