Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS
(09-24-2022, 05:51 PM)npesall Wrote: By way of an update, the developer seems to indicate they're working on it - but also that the new semester at his college has started so his available time is limited.  It's been a couple weeks now - has anyone else discovered any work arounds?

I think in every distro there is option to do something just before suspend and because you receive only call, sms and mms notification while on suspend you can change your APN to MMS when phone is on suspend.

On PostmarketOS this works flawless:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=16882

With Arch and Manjaro I have not found way to archieve the same but I have script which changes APN regarding lockscreen changes.
I just have to find out where it is since I am not using Arch or Manjaro as daily driver.

With Mobian I am quite sure that it will work quite similar to PMOS but I have not tried so this is just a guess Smile

Messages In This Thread
Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS - by epiii2 - 05-31-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS - by alaraajavamma - 09-27-2022, 08:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin troubleshooting Chatty / modem? no SMS outbound vap0rtranz 5 3,750 02-14-2022, 12:15 PM
Last Post: vap0rtranz