Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS
(07-19-2022, 08:43 PM)treebeard Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 05:12 AM)pikurasa Wrote: I have tried:
Code:
CarrierMMSC=http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
MMS_APN=vzwapp
CarrierMMSProxy=NULL
DefaultModemNumber=NULL

and with the APN set to `vzwapp` in Gnome Settings.

...but it does not work for me.

That's what is working for me.  What OS are you using?  Do you have Chatty > v0.6?

Good question!

Chatty is version 0.6.7 according to the GNOME software repo gui (whatever it is called).

As for the OS, it is PostMarketOS. Why? Because the version of Monjaro that shipped with the phone was super flaky, even after updates (it would shut off erratically, for example.)

I have a microSD with Mobian on it that I would like to try, but it seems I have installed to eMMc. The PinePhone docs say this is higher in the boot order than the SD card on some devices. There are ways to circumvent the boot order, but I have yet to figure that out. So I figure that, in the meantime, I will try and get as far as I can with this, which seems to be very stable at the moment.

Would you mind to do my a favor and paste everything you have for .mms/modemmanager/mms (other than IMSI)? I want to make certain that I have precisely what you have, and that there are no other variables. (I so want to feel the flowing of the MMS Cool )

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS - by epiii2 - 05-31-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS - by pikurasa - 07-20-2022, 04:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin troubleshooting Chatty / modem? no SMS outbound vap0rtranz 5 3,765 02-14-2022, 12:15 PM
Last Post: vap0rtranz