Bluetooth sync software
Hi all,

I run the Herald Bluetooth Proximity project (part of Linux Foundation Public Health). This was originally for COVID-19 digital contact tracing app proximity, but can be used for general Bluetooth interoperability too. I've been thinking for a while a mobile app to share information, and eventually to sync data/settings might be useful between laptops/phones of different OS and models.

Would there be any particular angle to make this useful to PinePhone Pro users? I have a PinePhone and have just bought (yet to receive) a PinePhone Pro. It occurs to me that comms between different Pine-Things may be useful.

If there are particular scenarios people can think of do let me know. E.g. FindMyPinePhone, clipboard sharing, initial copying over of settings to a new phone, link to an opensource eHealth wearable and so on. (Note: We have C++, Java-Android, and Swift-iOS libraries that all interoperate).

All feedback welcome. Here's a link to the project itself if interested:-
https://heraldprox.io/herald

Thanks,

Adam.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth sync software - by adamfowleruk - 03-21-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: Bluetooth sync software - by biketool - 03-21-2022, 12:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  asking for CLI-friendly software recommendations andrew907 9 1,615 11-18-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: crocspot
  Mobian Phosh Gnome Software Is Recommending A Broken Update. mburns 0 634 10-14-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: mburns
  Wifi 2.4G speed decreased by Bluetooth connection established Piotr 2 1,101 03-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  How can one change eg25-g modem software? tckosvic 1 1,279 05-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Last Post: magdesign