Has anyone tried the Android Xournal++?
PineNote with it's built-in Android is my daily driver for note taking. Nothing is perfect. I installed f-droid and then fennec to get going. Calibre works with the BSP Android just fine. Even side-loading Gboard and using its handwriting recognition works-ish. Obviously not optimized to use the NPU.

Xournal++, um, no. I tried it for a few minutes. Nothing seemed to keep up.

Much of this is because these generic pieces are not using the hardware as far as I can tell. But they work well enough that now I need to schedule backups and overall downtimes to try others. Even with the BSP, the PineNote is being quite handy for my night-time notes. And I turned off all the backlights. Main issue then is that you don't know when the power has run out... The screen is just frozen, as it should be.

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone tried the Android Xournal++? - by miak - 02-05-2022, 03:01 PM
RE: Has anyone tried the Android Xournal++? - by jasonriedy - 02-05-2022, 04:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android Lunch Menu xenoscr 1 2,527 08-09-2023, 08:44 AM
Last Post: nafi_ullah
Question How to write handwriting note app that not delay in android app for PineNote? wannaphong 0 1,751 10-30-2022, 07:29 AM
Last Post: wannaphong
  Guide: Access Android Settings /ADB in stock image nakato 0 2,770 12-23-2021, 05:50 AM
Last Post: nakato