Is there a priority list for features/ bugs, that have to be implemented/ fixed?
(05-22-2021, 05:26 AM)acrux Wrote: Have you read the red note at the PinePhone description page, especially the first point there:
Beta Limited Edition PinePhones are aimed solely at early adopters. More specifically, only intend for these units to find their way into the hands of users with extensive Linux experience.
So - maybe the PinePhone is just not for you. Wink Do not throw it away - sell it to somebody to whom it is aimed Smile
BTW - I can not confirm the problems you have. Just updated and made some test calls Wink
It could be, that the changed settings have somehow messed up the system. If you decide to continue, then I'd suggest to perform a fresh install of Plasma Mobile and start again Smile

@acrux, the issues I am reporting relate to my development experience in the point of the development organization not the developers' work and if the proccess of the development is Agile with "extensive CI experience" this project is born dead by default! Smile The regression I am observing kindly seems coming from the process, I am read the guidance, but did you read all the workarounds I already did..., because they not just make some required and important features to work some how, otherwise they not work at all - like phone calls for a phone device, but also describe my understandings for the features' design and functioning and in these in mind suggest how the issues to be fixed.
Why is this regression, do not tell me that the system development of this device use Continues Integration and Agile Methodologies and I will throw the phone in the trash!!! - Where did you see the developers' work here, it's the organization, the process?!  Wink
But you could help me with some link or doc, or video guideing how the development environment for pinephone to be set, it is impotrant, but I did not find any instructions!  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a priority list for features/ bugs, that have to be implemented/ fixed? - by stamat - 05-22-2021, 06:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modem white list aular 7 1,025 02-13-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: aular
  postmarketOS fixed battery issues Deadladyofclowntown 1 1,562 06-23-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  List of Pinephone browsers Gamey 17 18,237 05-05-2022, 06:37 AM
Last Post: allworlds
  list of linux native apps/softwares for pinephone on the wiki alexandre 7 7,440 10-26-2021, 11:56 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Vcard contact list? czgunner 3 4,269 03-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Last Post: czgunner
  Something that really bugs me in Phosh... mattpenn 1 2,239 02-08-2021, 08:38 PM
Last Post: The3DmaN
  pinephone not on list of non-verizon kbdeamon 5 8,393 08-21-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: plainenough
  Next Pinephone Wish List and BraveHeart Feedback Starlord 0 2,082 02-22-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Starlord