Howto test the 7" LCD
Just got a Rock64Pro 4GB, an eMMC 128GB and the LCD 7" Touchscreen.

I successfully tested the Rock64Pro with Linux, LibreELEC and Android 7.

But never saw lights on the 7" LCD screen.

Could anybody provide a working setup for just checking the function of the screen?

E.g. Which Android version and url to download? Where installed (sdcard or emmc)? Anything else needed to make it work? HDMI-Monitor connected or not?
(03-09-2020, 02:37 AM)ChriChri Wrote: Just got a Rock64Pro 4GB, an eMMC 128GB and the LCD 7" Touchscreen.

Could anybody provide a working setup for just checking the function of the screen?

E.g. Which Android version and url to download? Where installed (sdcard or emmc)? Anything else needed to make it work? HDMI-Monitor connected or not?

https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROCKPr...oid_Images
(03-09-2020, 08:50 PM)tllim Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 02:37 AM)ChriChri Wrote: Just got a Rock64Pro 4GB, an eMMC 128GB and the LCD 7" Touchscreen.

https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROCKPr...oid_Images

Yes, thanks. I already have the Android 9 image running. It works on HDMI output, but the LCD didn't even light up.

Is there a way to tell from the Android 9 (I can use a command line via serial and am able to su to root) or Linux whether it is "detected"?
(03-10-2020, 02:23 AM)ChriChri Wrote: Yes, thanks. I already have the Android 9 image running. It works on HDMI output, but the LCD didn't even light up.

Is there a way to tell from the Android 9 (I can use a command line via serial and am able to su to root) or Linux whether it is "detected"?

Nobody using the screen here?

I'd suspect it is broken if it doesn't work with the mentioned Android image.

No way to tell from Android or Linux if it is connected and found by some drivers? No links to more documentation?