Anyone get their Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module?
Hello,

I've received my PINE A64+ w/ 2GB board, but have not heard anything about the Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module I ordered via backerkit. Does anyone know when they might be shipping this board?
I had a similar order. All delivered to a single parcel.
(05-03-2016, 11:44 AM)thewanderer Wrote: Hello,

I've received my PINE A64+ w/ 2GB board, but have not heard anything about the Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module I ordered via backerkit. Does anyone know when they might be shipping this board?

I ordered an additional board and two wifi/bt modules (one for each), and all items came in a single package last Friday. You might reach out to them and see if there was a mixup, or if your wifi/bt module was delayed for some reason. Be patient, though...I think they said the average time for response was 2-3 days due to the many inquiries they are receiving.
(05-03-2016, 11:44 AM)thewanderer Wrote: Hello,

Should be ship out together. Please email to contact@pine64.com for the missing shipment. If no response in 3 days, please PM me and I will try to follow up.
I'm in a similar situation - received my 2GB board on the 9th of April, missing the Wifi 802.11BGN/Bluetooth 4.0 module, so I emailed and received a response saying that the Wifi Module would be shipped separately shortly.

A month later still no Wifi / Bluetooth module, and no response to the second email I sent asking for an update. Understandably i'm getting a little impatient now, it seems to have disappeared into the ether.
(05-17-2016, 09:34 AM)Zarniwoop Wrote: I'm in a similar situation - received my 2GB board on the 9th of April, missing the Wifi 802.11BGN/Bluetooth 4.0 module, so I emailed and received a response saying that the Wifi Module would be shipped separately shortly.

A month later still no Wifi / Bluetooth module, and no response to the second email I sent asking for an update. Understandably i'm getting a little impatient now, it seems to have disappeared into the ether.

Please PM me your KS number, name, address, and phone number (for shipping purpose), I will try to follow up with KS team or shipping facility.
So I take it from the silence there's no news as to when the Wifi/Bluetooth module will ship - not had any contact from anyone either via the Forum, or directly from support.

Patience has now worn very thin - seems to be a common complaint
Mine arrived with my board, two weeks or so ago.
(05-24-2016, 06:51 AM)Zarniwoop Wrote: So I take it from the silence there's no news as to when the Wifi/Bluetooth module will ship - not had any contact from anyone either via the Forum, or directly from support.

Did you message TL Lim, as suggested?
(05-24-2016, 08:35 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 06:51 AM)Zarniwoop Wrote: So I take it from the silence there's no news as to when the Wifi/Bluetooth module will ship - not had any contact from anyone either via the Forum, or directly from support.

Did you message TL Lim, as suggested?

Yes, same day it was requested, and it has been read.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on shipment status for ABS case, Playbox enclosure, and ZWave module tllim 46 86,078 10-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Last Post: pspina3rd
  ZWave Module Status? kaiser 1 2,550 07-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Post: tycoonbob