Can you?
I'm trying to get to a stage where I can use all my peripherals with all my boards (not that I've used any yet) so as not to duplicate and have unnecessary parts lying around doing nothing, so my question is:

Can I use my Raspberry PI Power unit to power the Pine 64?
Also I will order the Camera and Screen, will these also work with the Raspberry Pi?

Thanks
Graham
(12-28-2015, 07:51 PM)poolhayes2000 Wrote: I'm trying to get to a stage where I can use all my peripherals with all my boards (not that I've used any yet) so as not to duplicate and have unnecessary parts lying around doing nothing, so my question is:

Also I will order the Camera and Screen, will these also work with the Raspberry Pi?

Thanks
Graham

If your Raspberry Pi power unit is more than 5V 1A, you can use to power Pine A64.
The Pine A64 camera and screen can not work with Raspberry Pi.
(12-28-2015, 08:29 PM)tllim Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 07:51 PM)poolhayes2000 Wrote: I'm trying to get to a stage where I can use all my peripherals with all my boards (not that I've used any yet) so as not to duplicate and have unnecessary parts lying around doing nothing, so my question is:

Thanks
Graham

If your Raspberry Pi power unit is more than 5V 1A, you can use to power Pine A64.

Ok thanks for that, what I don't understand is why are people not standardising things like cameras and screens, would make it a lot cheaper for us tinkerers if the peripherals could work on all our kit.

I've looked at several SBC now and they all seam to have there own standards for add-on ports.
(12-29-2015, 04:27 AM)poolhayes2000 Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 08:29 PM)tllim Wrote:

Thanks
Graham

Ok thanks for that, what I don't understand is why are people not standardising things like cameras and screens, would make it a lot cheaper for us tinkerers if the peripherals could work on all our kit.

I've looked at several SBC now and they all seam to have there own standards for add-on ports.

There is not "standard" connector pin definition for LCD panel, however most new LCD panel now using MIPI. If you are really handy, you can try, it may works.  If you need to using standard part, just use LCD panel wit HDMI input and USB camera.