Fix overscan and resolution, how to adb
Video 
You will need:

Hardware:
1)     Usb type c cable, if you don’t have a type c cable you can also use an adapter

Software:
1)     Drivers if you hadn’t installed already:
files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/tools/DriverAssitant_v4.5.zip
2)     ADB files (platform tools) from Domo:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YAMZF0J...mDRpP/view

Ok let’s start:

1)     Go to settings/about tablet and tap build number at the end of the menu 7 times, this enables developer options on settings
2)     Verify that usb debugging is enabled on settings/developer options, if it’s on turn off and turn on again
3)     Restart device, wait for it to start…
4)     Connect usb to type c cable (adb only works on the usb type c port)
5)     Go to folder where you downloaded your Platform Tools, hold down the shift key and right click in a white portion inside the explorer window of the platform tools directory while still holding the shift key, select open command window here, wait for screen to open.
6)     Type:

adb devices

It will start running deamon and do device recognition, if you had already opened adb it will only show available devices, if device does not show verify you have usb debugging enabled and restart again and you have connected usb type c to your computer, not all cables will work if you repeat process and device is not recognized change cable, still not showing try in another usb port on your computer.
7)     Type:

adb shell

8)     Type:

wm size 1920x1080

type “exit” without quotations to exit adb shell, type exit again to exit adb

9)     Now you should have 1080 resolution, if you have OVERSCAN or Underscan fix inside android under settings/display/hdmi/screen zoom

That’s it, quick and easy, if you have questions comment bellow

Thanks to b0lshevik for sharing command and Domo for sharing platform tools.

Link to visual aid in the following video:
https://youtu.be/Fi5Rg0AoTkg
Does it matter which build of Android to use this nice step by step fix?
(06-16-2019, 12:52 PM)Diesel141 Wrote: Does it matter which build of Android to use this nice step by step fix?

I’ve done it with the 8.1 and 9.0 builds so “yes”!
Wont work on android 9, android 9 already comes on 1080, did not find a way to fit overscan since screen zoom seems to not be available.I would recommend android version 7.1.2 ive used it for over a year now with no problems and once you fix screen resolution and overscan its gr8, cant fin my build in os downloads anymore it was 20180717.....152909 and lost download so personally don't plan on reflashing emmc since its worked good for so long.
Thanks NightCrawler504 for posting this. I'm so excited now my screen looks great! Android 8.1. I also got the GooglePlay working! Amazing what can be done with a little patience.
Thanks for the guide, I could change the resolution to 1910x1080 on my ROCKPro64. I also tryed to set it to 3840 x 2160, but all I get is 2048 x 1200. Is the ROCKPro64 not able to run Android in 3840 x 2160?
(07-11-2019, 05:21 AM)ChristianM Wrote: Thanks for the guide, I could change the resolution to 1910x1080 on my ROCKPro64. I also tryed to set it to 3840 x 2160, but all I get is 2048 x 1200. Is the ROCKPro64 not able to run Android in 3840 x 2160?

Sorry Christian cant say for sure, anything I could say would just be a guess, still 1080 is better than original resolution, lets hope that Pine or a very kind community member can do us the favor of bringing new better android builds for our board, atm still think 7.1 is the best build, then 8 and finally 9, leaving 9 at last because no one has made a comprehensive guide to install google store, honestly i didn't even try, happy with how its performed on nougat so why fix something that's not broken, good luck mate Big Grin if you do find a way please share
(07-11-2019, 05:21 AM)ChristianM Wrote: Thanks for the guide, I could change the resolution to 1910x1080 on my ROCKPro64. I also tryed to set it to 3840 x 2160, but all I get is 2048 x 1200. Is the ROCKPro64 not able to run Android in 3840 x 2160?

The specs say 4K

https://www.pine64.org/rockpro64/