PB charge current
Does anyone know the charge current of the PB? Is this set it SW or HW and has anyone tried to change it? I don't want to stress the battery beyond it's max C rating but it would be cool to get a higher charge current.
I haven't measured the battery charge current, but overall current consumption for a 14" Pinebook is about 11 watts when charging. This was measured on the 12V side of a 12V->5v converter which would have some conversion overhead so actual consumption would be just a bit less.

I'm really curious what the consumption/current draw looks like for the Pinebook Pro.
(02-23-2019, 07:27 AM)PatrickM Wrote: I haven't measured the battery charge current, but overall current consumption for a 14" Pinebook is about 11 watts when charging. This was measured on the 12V side of a 12V->5v converter which would have some conversion overhead so actual consumption would be just a bit less.

I'm really curious what the consumption/current draw looks like for the Pinebook Pro.

Yeah me to. Apparently it's going to be USB-C using PD mode.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinebook doesn't charge anymore Reinoud 4 8,032 11-15-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: pagesix1536
  Sleep current for Pinebook or other Pine A64 based boards xbing6 4 5,619 07-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Last Post: ayufan