A user's guide (manual) is really needed; the wiki page isn't enough
Well, if you take photos of both sides (if possible, with a relatively long-focus lens, as otherwise if will be a perspective, not axonometric projection), then I'll try to do the labelling.

Re: Perfection – Salvador Dali said: "Have no fear of perfection – you'll never reach it." Nobody and nothing is perfect. Re: Wikis – they're made specially for collaboration like this.

P.S. OK, do take these photos, but now I decided that the existing image is enough for annotation. So I did it and updated/expanded the Layout wiki section.

P.P.S. As I initially forgot the "recovery" button, I had to edit the picture to add it and uploaded the new version of the picture. Then the wiki still kept showing the old version instead. Tried this twice without success and finally gave up, uploading the new version under a new name. Several hours later, the thought that it probably was my browser's cache that hasn't been updated and that's why it didn't show the new version came to my mind. And it turned out really so. So I reverted back to the new version of the old file. Now please, someone with administrative rights, delete the now useless page with a duplicating picture and if you want, purge the excessive versions of the picture on the other page. In other words, please clean up the mess that I inadvertently created. Thanks and sorry for the trouble – it's been quite a while since I haven't dealt with wikis, so I had forgotten some things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A user's guide (manual) is really needed; the wiki page isn't enough - by lucho - 08-17-2018, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advise needed, which OS / applications to use? hemertje 7 7,816 12-20-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: hemertje
  OpenWRT installation guide for RockPro64 Summer 1 4,011 07-16-2020, 01:50 AM
Last Post: mocara
  Is there a guide to using the PADI-Server serial console adapter? Tim Jones 1 2,701 11-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Last Post: xalius
  What's up with the Rockchip Open Source Wiki and main site? Tigger 4 4,855 08-15-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Tigger
  ROCKPro64 wiki main page tllim 2 5,050 05-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Last Post: tllim