Extend the capacity of PB to 50GB with MEGA.nz
(05-21-2017, 10:05 PM)pfeerick Wrote: It's actually just
Code:
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=GNOME gnome-control-center --overview
to load the control panel (plus you had exex instead of exec Wink ). The exec bit is in reference to the line that needs to be changed in the shortcut file if you want to be able to see more than four icons in the control panel. And if you specifically wanted the online-accounts module, you can do the following instead

Code:
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=GNOME gnome-control-center online-accounts

One line install and configuration for Ubuntu mate:

Code:
wget -q -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pfeerick/pine64-scripts/master/install-mate-gnome-online-accounts.sh | sudo /bin/bash

Online accounts module seems to works well enough [edit: when it works]. I added my google drive, and it was visible under the 'Devices' heading in Caja (file browser). Just remember this is online access (not offline synced)... so you'll lose access to it if you don't have internet access. 

And the webkit browser that is used for to let you log into the different services and allow access seems very temperamental. Had to close and open the login screen three when trying to add my microsoft account as it kept freezing. And I've given up trying to add flickr as I was at first able to enter my username and it would freeze when loading the password prompt screen, and now it's not even getting that far. 

And credit goes to Andrew who did the writeup showing how get it working on MATE.

hahaha Nice, I was on i3w and since I have been away from linux from a few year... :Smile Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extend the capacity of PB to 50GB with MEGA.nz - by Pirolocito - 05-22-2017, 12:40 PM