Homegear integration and CC1101
Hi,

I want to use Pine64 as a home-assistant.io server with homegear installed to control eq-3 max! thermostats. I managed to install all of the software but problem occurred after I connected CC1101 radio board to pine. I followed this diagram ti-cc1101.png which is for Raspberry but I found all of the pins with help from this site http://pixcl.com/wp/decaf-boards-and-the...rypie-2-3/ 
Unfortunately home-gear doesn't see the board and I can't figure out where is the problem. Do I need to change something in OS config or GPIO interface is not working in current development state?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Great guys, ended up buying raspberry. This platform will die really soon with support like that.
for anyone to really help you they would need to be familiar with the hardware/software packages you are talking about and then to have been logged in during the roughly ~40hr window in time you gave and finally to have read your post. so you get all pissed off because that sequence of events did not happen? personally i'm real happy you bought a rpi because now you will be making your demands of time-constrained information on those related boards and not here. in the future what i see failing is peoples willingness to help you. good luck
(02-21-2017, 03:20 AM)Festyk Wrote: Great guys, ended up buying raspberry. This platform will die really soon with support like that.

Hi m8,

Thnx for giving Pine64 a try!
I'm sorry it wasnt to your expectations..
Seems you had some time-constraints you didn't mention in your first post.
Knowing this community is fairly new, i think you should give it another go.
Most people from the community-team + other enthousiasts like me/others try to be on the forums as much as possible and help people out with there questions/projects/...
Also it might be a good idea, if you have time-issues, to mention these in your first  post.
If you need faster help you can try to join us on irc and ask your question there... most of the community-team and others are on there all the time. (See my signature for details)

...tech
please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697
(02-21-2017, 04:30 AM)dkryder Wrote: for anyone to really help you they would need to be familiar with the hardware/software packages you are talking about and then to have been logged in    during the roughly ~40hr window in time you gave and finally to have read your post.  so you get all pissed off because that sequence of events did not happen? personally i'm real happy you bought a rpi because now you will be making your demands of time-constrained information on those related boards and not here.    in the future what i see failing is peoples willingness to help you. good luck

No, I will not be making a demands using raspberry because there are really great tutorials about what I need. Pine is good for home media center but for now, nothing more complex. I am using it with android and I wanted to convert it to home automation. 
I wasn't expecting that someone will try to deep into technical documentation but maybe someone had similar problem with enabling GPIO pins or mapping them to raspberry.