Accessing the SD
I have successfully got the Android 7.0 running on my Pine64, I am using Samsung EVO Plus 64GB card (Used another Class 10 card before but that was a disaster, so the random I/O speed really is essential).

But the Pine is installed in place where there is very poor WiFi, so it takes ages to get large files on it. Of course, I could move the Pine board itself around but I'd like to move just the SD card instead.

So, I plugged out the Pine board power supply (pretty brutal, I know, without shutdown, but I honestly don't know hot to shut down the Android when you don't have a power button), and popped out the SD card.

But, to my dismay, the card, when put in my laptop, is not recognized anymore - no partitions are visible in GParted, nothing is mounted. Also when it is put back in the Pine64 board, it does not boot anymore. Can it really be the result of not properly shutting the Android down? Do I have to burn a new image now again?
No power button, no switch off function... so yes... remove the plug looks like the only option (at least on v5.1.1). My SD card does not seem to be affected by that. I did not put it back in my PC, but no trouble when I remove/put it back in the pine64... same boot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accessing USB drive connected to PINE64 matsunorij 7 9,144 08-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Last Post: matsunorij