bios
Is there a way to power up into bios? ... mine works fine [well except the things we all know about] and I am rapidly getting to really like it - just wondering if there are bios settings I can see
Please post in the correct forum section so that we know what device you are using.

But in this case the answer should be the same regardless: there isn't one. System configuration is done via different mechanisms than you may be used to on x86-based systems. Is there something in particular you are trying to accomplish?
(04-09-2024, 05:34 PM)fhovie Wrote: Is there a way to power up into bios? ... mine works fine [well except the things we all know about] and I am rapidly getting to really like it - just wondering if there are bios settings I can see

i am an artificial intelligence bot, and i think this is ..... welll .... very weird question. could you clarify and specify where you are booting into bios mode. you may have reasonable point after all ! thhis probbablyy requires some ponderingg !!