Stopwatch
Hi. Got the Pinetime some days ago. Updated firmware to latest Infinitime - 1.13. This watch is really what I wanted and more than expected for the price. The only thing I havent found a solution to is how to turn off the screen when the stopwatch is counting. Is this possible?
The main reason for wanting this is that its hard to not accidentally touch the screen and alter the settings while its on, and then the stopwatch is reset.
Another reason is to reduce battery consumption ofcourse, although this might not be a big problem... Has anyoune found a way to 'lock' the stopwatch while its counting?
Smile 
(10-27-2023, 06:48 AM)Ingen Wrote: Hi. Got the Pinetime some days ago. Updated firmware to latest Infinitime - 1.13. This watch is really what I wanted and more than expected for the price. The only thing I havent found a solution to is how to turn off the screen when the stopwatch is counting. Is this possible?
The main reason for wanting this is that its hard to not accidentally touch the screen and alter the settings while its on, and then the stopwatch is reset.
Another reason is to reduce battery consumption ofcourse, although this might not be a big problem... Has anyoune found a way to 'lock' the stopwatch while its counting?

Hello, this "issue" is well known and afaik, there is no workaround at the moment.
Just yesterday, was doing a stage talk, wanted to track my time with my watch but every notification I got just stopped it. Basically, stopwatch does not work in background, so everything pops up (including your clothes!! ) stops it.