Recommendations for...
The most stable version near to fully functional Plasma Mobile

I just like the looks of it and see it as being a lot more suitable for a Mobile GUI then the other normal ones.

I've already tried the PostMarketOS version but it doesn't seem to want to detect mobile data
Manjaro Plasma Mobile works for me, but since the developer who was maintaining it left Manjaro a few months ago, I cannot promise it will continue working that well.
Until further notice, Manjaro Plasma mobile for the PinePhone Pro can not be updated past the updates available on June 28, 2023. It is too bad that a command to sync back to that date has yet to be written for Manjaro.
(07-23-2023, 04:23 AM)Kevin Kofler Wrote: Manjaro Plasma Mobile works for me, but since the developer who was maintaining it left Manjaro a few months ago, I cannot promise it will continue working that well.

That was the last one I tried last night, just installed it this morning.

It is snappier than the postmarketOS version.
Is only Wi-Fi data working on this I can't seem to get LTE 4G to work on Sim it won't even highlight and let me enable it for cellular data.
(07-23-2023, 06:33 AM)mburns Wrote: Until further notice, Manjaro Plasma mobile for the PinePhone Pro can not be updated past the updates available on June 28, 2023. It is too bad that a command to sync back to that date has yet to be written for Manjaro.
Those dates are for the unstable branch? Because my original PinePhone is running the stable update set from 2023-07-08 (plus the megapixels single-package hotfix that was issued a few days later) just fine. (And yes, it is running Plasma Mobile. But it is an original PinePhone, not a Pro.)

(07-23-2023, 09:42 AM)dorkydev Wrote: Is only Wi-Fi data working on this I can't seem to get LTE 4G to work on Sim it won't even highlight and let me enable it for cellular data.
LTE Mobile Data is working for me on Manjaro Plasma Mobile on the original PinePhone. Since the PinePhone Pro uses the same modem chip, it should work there too. But you may have to manually set up the APN for your mobile operator.
I've been going at it another route.

Latest Mobian build then sudo apt update and then sudo apt install plasma-mobile plasma-mobile-tweaks plasma-settings plasma-phonebook plasma-dialer spacebar angelfish okular-mobile

Works quite well and easy peasy

Sometimes though on a rare occurence a menu will open if in desktop mode with two panes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  asking for CLI-friendly software recommendations andrew907 9 1,451 11-18-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: crocspot
  Looking for app recommendations Riley 0 1,464 03-22-2022, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Riley