Stuck on K logo
Hey folks,

Recently I decided to install an update on my PinePhone, but something went wrong in the process and the phone just shut down.

Now when I try to turn it on, the yellow LED lights up, the phone vibrates and then hangs on the screen with the logo (the letter K and a gear wheel) and the mouse cursor appears.

I have tried connecting the phone to the computer (but nothing happens), pressing the volume buttons when turning it on, etc. but the result is always the same.

Could anybody help me with it?
(03-21-2023, 06:13 AM)mazanax Wrote: Hey folks,

Recently I decided to install an update on my PinePhone, but something went wrong in the process and the phone just shut down.

Now when I try to turn it on, the yellow LED lights up, the phone vibrates and then hangs on the screen with the logo (the letter K and a gear wheel) and the mouse cursor appears.

I have tried connecting the phone to the computer (but nothing happens), pressing the volume buttons when turning it on, etc. but the result is always the same.

Could anybody help me with it?

Simply reflash the device. You need a microSD card reader and a microSD card, then you flash a compatible image on it (I would recommend flashing "Jumpdrive"), then you insert it into the phone and boot it by holding power. https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone#I...structions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Plasma KDE - Always stuck on the loading page IMSAI8080 5 5,159 02-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Last Post: IMSAI8080