Ok You forced my hand
Hey all

I would like to place an order for some new toys, I live is Cape Town South Africa.

I understand that Postage is out of the question.

I would also prefer a expedited delivery as i need these for a project.

My fascination for your development start three years ago when i found these two at a transport interchange/black market, pic attached, you may think the bracket might be dodgy, but wait, I am going to solder wires to those terminals, I only need, +, -, USBx4,Reset, Power, and maybe a few gpio's

So please can someone direct me to where I can get my hands on some of your in stock products with expedited shipping delivered to my hands please, we the guys in my office.

Thank you in advance for any support.

Jason
(08-08-2022, 01:35 PM)Thc-Jay Wrote: Hey all

I would like to place an order for some new toys, I live is Cape Town South Africa.

My fascination for your development start three years ago when i found these two at a transport interchange/black market, pic attached, you may think the bracket might be dodgy, but wait, I am going to solder wires to those terminals, I only need, +, -, USBx4,Reset, Power, and maybe a few gpio's

So please can someone direct me to where I can get my hands on some of your in stock products with expedited shipping delivered to my hands please, we the guys in my office.

Jason

The shipping cost to South Africa is very expensive, more than $100. The main concern is this makes a very costly when RMA process involved.
(08-28-2022, 05:05 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 01:35 PM)Thc-Jay Wrote: Hey all

Jason

The shipping cost to South Africa is very expensive, more than $100. The main concern is this makes a very costly when RMA process involved.
I do understand the shipping cost issue,and to be honest the shipping costs to South Africa will be divided between 4 or 5 of us, so up to $150 would still be acceptable for us.

Also why would I need to RMA the units?