Replacement DSI cable and extender
The extension DSI ribbon cable and the extender* widget were damaged during shipment.  Does anyone know where I can get replacements?  Tried Amazon.  Found a likely looking ribbon cable, but could not find the extender widget.  Also tried RS and Farnell, but I'm obviously not looking in the right place! Smile

*extender widget: The square thing that attaches to the end of the LCD panel DSI cable and allows the extension ribbon cable to plugged in the on the other side.
If someone could tell me what that darn thing is called I'd be grateful! Smile
I would look on ebay or alibaba for "FFC extension cable" like those
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)