PPP, Verizon, and MMS
Has anyone gotten MMS working and also on Verizon? I've distro-hopped, tried jmms on Mobian, played with APN/MMSC settings (btw, mms.vtext.com doesn't resolve in DNS), and even tried messing with the modemmanager mms config file (stopping and starting mmsd-tng). Nothing seems to do the trick. This is about the last thing I need to get working to really daily drive my PPP.
(06-07-2022, 05:59 AM)98cwitr Wrote: Has anyone gotten MMS working and also on Verizon? I've distro-hopped, tried jmms on Mobian, played with APN/MMSC settings (btw, mms.vtext.com doesn't resolve in DNS), and even tried messing with the modemmanager mms config file (stopping and starting mmsd-tng). Nothing seems to do the trick. This is about the last thing I need to get working to really daily drive my PPP.

It appears to be a work in progress due to some dual-APN system Verizon started using.  More can be seen here:  https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?...ht=verizon
Thanks! I'll keep my eyes peeled for an update then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide] Verizon Hotspot Will Only Allow Connecting To Certain Websites Ryu 0 825 11-04-2022, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Ryu