Front infrared flash continually flashing
(09-09-2023, 02:51 PM)donchurch Wrote: The flashing that I speak of is infrared, and it flashes about 15 times per second.  You cannot see it without an IR viewing device.  I accidentally spotted it with my night vision unit.  I get a blue flash indicator light that goes off frequently and I don't get notified of any event and turned off the lock screen notifications so that's another unresolved issue.  In the photo, the pointer is aimed at the offending IR flash location.

Ohh okay - did not know that. Does it help if you turn off automatic brightness from system settings?

If it makes any peace for your mind there are many reasons why Pinephone is the opposite of regular spying phone.
BIggest one is the open source software. And if you think how many things are not working you will notice that it would be nearly impossible to do similar spying than regular andoid/apple phone even if the software wanted to Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Front infrared flash continually flashing - by alaraajavamma - 09-09-2023, 03:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot find a method of flashing to EMMC that works MarkF 4 6,160 10-30-2020, 09:06 PM
Last Post: discogribbs