Keyring problems
In trying to use Geary on manjaro or arch -- last week it worked fine on both -- it demands a keyring password.  I type in my root password or my gmail password but neither works and my inbox won't update. I have renamed .local/share/keyring/Default_keyring.keyring but it didnt help. I also used sudo pacman-key --init and --populate but that didn't help either. I deleted and reinstalled Geary but the reinstalled version immediately knew to use my Gmail account and didn't update. I have recently installed towboot but haven't done anything else significant. 

Advice?
I seem to have fixed it. I did a number of things that seem to have had no effect but I'll mention them first. I uninstalled Geary and KMail.  I also had to remove the Geary directory in .local/share. I also removed two files starting with email and having kde in the filename. I also removed some directories named kde.org and KDE. none of that seemed to work and I bet I'm going to regret some of it.

What seems to have worked: in settings I removed my online account for Gmail. Then I added it in again, and it prompted me for a new keyring password. This time I left it blank twice, meaning that I don't really have any password security for this. Then I reinstalled Geary and it has today's email in it. I also  managed to send an email from Geary.

How many keyrings are in this distro?