The things That we need to be developed
I know this is a bit of resurrection of a conversation that has gone cold, but I spotted this thread when looking for GPIO related stuff.

As far as an IDE, I believe the OP is taking is talking about something like the Adafruit WebIDE, which while I haven't used it in ages, was and probably still is a very nice tool when it came out. It would certainly be nice to see something like that come out for the Pine64, as it is just the sort of thing that makes it more accessible to beginners. 

With regards to Android, that would be a great idea also. Although Mark has commented (and quite rightly), that there are few (if any!) phones and tablets that GPIO manipulation, which is another market the Pine64 can take advantage of. Just imagine being able to make an Android app that can also control the GPIO pins. No boring web page... or terminal emulation... a native android app! Talk about a slick interface to your next project, when coupled with the pine64s own touchscreen!

That's my 2c anyway! Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: The things That we need to be developed - by pfeerick - 08-26-2016, 11:44 PM