Recovery After Flashing to eMMC
Aaaaand, of course, I'd figure it out after spending a good 3 hours trying to figure it out and, finally, posting about it.

I hadn't needed the RE button to boot from the microSD so I think I may've assumed that I wouldn't need to, again; so, when I tried to boot from microSD, I hadn't been using the RE button.

So at least it's not completely bricked (which, granted, most documentation specified this workaround but, since I couldn't get it to work, I wasn't sure).

I read from someone on Reddit that flashing Manjaro Plasma Mobile to the eMMC (as it originally shipped to me) should work; would that restore things? Thanks for any guidance, everyone.

P. S. For anyone else who might stumble across this, this was the thread that got things to really click, for me: https://www.reddit.com/r/pinephone/comme...=8&depth=9. With absolutely no reaction from my PinePhone Pro (and knowing I was using a battery that was fully charged), I was seriously concerned that the phone was just completely destroyed; this was the only place I've been able to find, so far, that touched on that experience and it was really orienting to just see this particular situation mentioned and explained.

Messages In This Thread
Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by jaft - 03-12-2022, 04:03 AM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by jaft - 03-12-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by bcnaz - 03-12-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by jaft - 03-12-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by jaft - 03-13-2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by bcnaz - 03-14-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by jaft - 03-14-2022, 01:45 AM
RE: Recovery After Flashing to eMMC - by bcnaz - 03-16-2022, 04:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Pro Explorer's edition Qualcomm modem recovery shifras 7 1,339 03-24-2024, 02:22 PM
Last Post: zetabeta