Pbp Dockingdeck compatibility with ppp
I daily drive my PinePhone Pro. Is it currently equal to an Android, as far as app-availability goes? No. But it does everything a phone needs to do. Unless you think a phone must also be a camera. The camera doesn't currently work, in any OS I've tried. But that will likely be fixed in the semi-near future. The community has been meeting the challenges well, so far. For reference, I use Tow-Boot and Arch (from the SD).

As for the various docks being compatible... First of all, this is the PinePhone Pro section of the forums, not the PineBook Pro section. Secondly, I don't think Pine64 claims that either of those docks work with the PinePhone Pro. But that's not to say that they can't be made to work with it. If I were a betting individual, I would put my money on members of the community figuring this out and incorporating it into future OS versions.

It may also be worth pointing out that Pine64's docks are very well built. So, even if you can't get it to work today, it's not as though they are completely useless. For the price, you might be hard-pressed to find a better-built dock. Just my opinion...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pbp Dockingdeck compatibility with ppp - by Simon Belmont - 04-02-2022, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Case compatibility JD1er 3 3,168 01-22-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: JD1er