USB + SFTP/SSH
Hi, I have been enjoying the Pinephone as a daily driver for quite some time and distro hop occasionally.  I really enjoy KDE + Manjaro and am wondering how to enable using the USB as a networking interface to use sftp/ssh/etc for file transfers, as I find this method to be the most preferable for my personal use case.

Is there a specific kernel module that needs to be loaded, and if so what package is it in, if it is not installed.

It would be nice to have a clear step-by-step to enabling everything required in the Wiki, especially since it seems this is the distro Pinephone will be shipping for the foreseeable future.

Really enjoy how solid the hardware has been, and I am impressed how far the Plasma interface has come in such a short time!
I have found that this issue effects Manjaro in general.  The main thing I have found is that the g_cdc module is not enabled in the kernel.  So it is not just a Plasma issue.  I think the solution would be to configure the kernel to include the g_cdc module, and then the USB + SFTP/SSH should work.
At least that is what I have narrowed it down to.