compiler wev
To adapt the pinephone keyboard, I will need to use the equivalent of xev for wayland ie wev, or the version available on AUR is not suitable for arm64. Is it difficult to adapt the pkgbuild to compile compatible with aarch64?
(02-04-2022, 11:55 AM)oihantto64 Wrote: To adapt the pinephone keyboard, I will need to use the equivalent of xev for wayland ie wev, or the version available on AUR is not suitable for arm64. Is it difficult to adapt the pkgbuild to compile compatible with aarch64?

Most of the time, if you just change the `arch=('x86_64')` or whatever it is to `arch=('aarch64')`, it will work. Those are usually close to the top of the PKGBUILD.
(02-04-2022, 12:08 PM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 11:55 AM)oihantto64 Wrote: To adapt the pinephone keyboard, I will need to use the equivalent of xev for wayland ie wev, or the version available on AUR is not suitable for arm64. Is it difficult to adapt the pkgbuild to compile compatible with aarch64?

Most of the time, if you just change the `arch=('x86_64')` or whatever it is to `arch=('aarch64')`, it will work. Those are usually close to the top of the PKGBUILD.
Thank you, it works with a small problem before compiling with the . srcinfo announces that it is not suitable for aarch64, but one can pass over.
(02-05-2022, 01:58 AM)oihantto64 Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 12:08 PM)ragreenburg Wrote:

Thank you, it works with a small problem before compiling with the . srcinfo announces that it is not suitable for aarch64, but one can pass over.

Glad to hear it worked. Why did you need it for the keyboard?