To Do/Reminder App
Hello,

i did not think it’s that hard, but I can’t find an mobile app which reminds me of tasks on a specific time on a specific date. Does anyone possibly know one. Yes, there are some, but none is mobilefriendly…

Thanks a lot!
"reminds me of tasks on a specific time on a specific date"
Most calendar apps will do this.
(12-13-2021, 08:15 AM)mikehenson Wrote: "reminds me of tasks on a specific time on a specific date"
Most calendar apps will do this.

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, you're right. But I'm looking for something like gnome todo with the described feature - setting a time.

A calendar app won't provide me an overview of the open tasks I'm looking for.
Are you using Phosh or Plasma? (Manjaro has both)

Phosh is Gnome based. gnome-todo is in the repositories.

(12-13-2021, 09:57 AM)mikehenson Wrote: Are you using Phosh or Plasma? (Manjaro has both)

I’m using Manjaro Phosh which even comes with gnome-to-do preinstalled. And it’s a nice app. Only what’s missing is the possibility to set a time for the tasks on the to do list so that one gets reminded by an alarm.

Or I’m too dumb to find this feature?! Big Grin

If it’s not clear what I’m looking for: I’m coming from iOS and want an app to function like Reminders does under iOS.
(12-13-2021, 12:15 PM)LittleStone Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 09:57 AM)mikehenson Wrote: Are you using Phosh or Plasma? (Manjaro has both)

I’m using Manjaro Phosh which even comes with gnome-to-do preinstalled. And it’s a nice app. Only what’s missing is the possibility to set a time for the tasks on the to do list so that one gets reminded by an alarm.

Or I’m too dumb to find this feature?! Big Grin

If it’s not clear what I’m looking for: I’m coming from iOS and want an app to function like Reminders does under iOS.

I don't think it does it so I made an app that does it if you are interested. https://gitlab.com/greenbeast/elephant_remember