Why can't we have an alternative to DHL??
(10-27-2021, 03:26 AM)ryo Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 01:04 AM)IAteYourBacon Wrote: PO Box means "Post Office Box". It's a mailbox located inside the post office. It's used in North America for people living outside of delivery zones. The post office will hold mail and packages up to 50lbs there, then the recipient has to come pick it up.

Ah, I see.
In that case, it's understandable they won't deliver to PO boxes, considering you need to personally sign upon arrival if you receive something from overseas.
Although I doubt they actually check whether it's your signature or of that of your friend's son's dog.
So if you have a friend who can receive at their home, use their address and then just pick it up at their house for example.
Or at your office if you work at one.
There are always ways around everything.

You are completely missing the point...
Why would I pay 3 times more for shipping through carrier only to be unable to have it delivered to my address?
For many people, using regular postal services makes more sense if carriers are unable to deliver.
The point is that Pine64 should have more than one option for shipping. I understand things got messy at the beginning of the pandemic but 2 years later, alternative solutions should be in place, especially when so many people have problems with DHL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't we have an alternative to DHL?? - by IAteYourBacon - 10-27-2021, 03:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there an alternative email other than shipping@pine64.com Fusion_3.64 5 8,795 07-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Fusion_3.64