This is scam
To, 

PINE64 TEAM
Pine 64 Inc.
1825 Houret Ct
Milpitas, CA 94539

Sub : Regarding Cancellation of My order no.#8161546 by PINE64 Team.

I, Manoj A S a resident of India have order  PINE64A64+ Board 2GB through the eCommerce website https://shop.pine64.com on 13th May 2016, 9.35 AM IST for US$41 including international shipping. 

The Payment was done through my INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD. The amount has been debited from my bank account immediately and I have received an order confirmation mail from sales@pine64.com with order ID no.#8161546.

I was eagerly waiting for the shipment of my order. But i received a mail on June 18th 2016, 8.54AM IST stating that there was a payment gateway error  for order from May 1 2016 to May 20  2016. and it was mentioned that the eCommerce site was not actually charging for the orders for the above mentioned period. 

This may be true with Credit card transactions. But in my case i have made the payment through INTERNATIONAL VISA DEBIT CARD. In the case of Debit card transactions the amount will get debited immediately from the buyers bank account and credit to the eCommerce website's bank account within an hour

It is highly intolerable to cancel my order which i have paid for stating payment gateway error without even cross checking the orders with payment received or not. I request the PINE64 team to verify the case and if the team is not willing to execute my order. please refund my order amount.
If you report the problem to your bank they can look into it, and handle it as well.
Contacted my bank but they are helpless since this is not a credit card transaction ( A debit card transaction). the payment is already happened when i clicked "BUY". Guys at PINE64 is not at all willing to reply. This is highly disappointing to an international buyer like me. and shame to PINE64 lovers.
(06-23-2016, 04:49 PM)manojvattvila Wrote: Contacted my bank but they are helpless since this is not a credit card transaction ( A debit card transaction). the payment is already happened when i clicked "BUY". Guys at PINE64 is not at all willing to reply. This is highly disappointing to an international buyer like me. and shame to PINE64 lovers.

Sorry on your situation. I may not able to help up on refund but able to help up on the shipemnt deliver due to I have control over shipping facility. Please PM your name, shipping address and items purchased information, I will ask shipping facility to ship out to you.
Thanks tllim for the reply
I do not want a refund.
This is my address:

MANOJ A.S
JAGGUS DENTAL CLINIC
BRN-154B
VADAKKEVILA
MADANNADA
KOLLAM-691010
KERALA
INDIA

Order information
[quote='manojvattvila' pid='13398' dateline='1466728308']
Thanks tllim for the reply
I do not want a refund.
This is my address:

MANOJ A.S
JAGGUS DENTAL CLINIC
BRN-154B
VADAKKEVILA
MADANNADA
KOLLAM-691010
KERALA
INDIA

Order information : Please see the trailing mail attachment

Manoj A S
BRN154B, Vadakkevila,, Madannada
Kollam, Kerala 691010
India

]PINE A64+ Board 2GB[/b][/size][/font][/color]
$29.00
$29.00
[font='Helvetica Neue Light', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unit Price: $29.00
Quantity: 1

[

To: PINE64 <sales@pine64.com>

Include quoted text with reply

« Back to Search results     More Actions...ArchiveMark as readMark as unreadAdd starRemove starMute--------Apply label:[Imap]/SentPersonalReceiptsTravelWork 
‹ Newer 9 of 11 Older ›

Use the search box or search options to find messages quickly!
[color=#006633]You are currently using 5514 MB (35%) of your 15360 MB

[size=x-small]This account is currently being used in 1 other location at this IP (14.139.173.100).   Last account activity: 0 minutes ago on this computer.  Details

Terms - Privacy - Gmail Blog - Google Home
(06-23-2016, 04:49 PM)manojvattvila Wrote: Contacted my bank but they are helpless since this is not a credit card transaction ( A debit card transaction). the payment is already happened when i clicked "BUY". Guys at PINE64 is not at all willing to reply. This is highly disappointing to an international buyer like me. and shame to PINE64 lovers.

You need to get a new bank. My bank gaurantees transactions (just like a credit card) I'm responsible to report fraud, they pay me back, and then they investigate it.  If my claim is legitimate then they stand behind the payment; otherwise, if they find that I lied, then I'm held liable, and culpable. 

Otherwise, debit cards would not work... but you have to be honest also, and you have to be willing to communicate with the bank and with the retailer. 

On the other side of this thing... um, why on earth would you ever use a debit card on-line -EVER?
(06-24-2016, 03:16 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: On the other side of this thing... um, why on earth would you ever use a debit card on-line -EVER?

Many places where it can be hard to get a credit card (or even a bank account) have pre-paid credit cards, but I don't know if they offer the same level of protection. IANAL, but I suspect they don't.
@manojvattvila, I am not sure if you really intended for your details to be publicly visible on the forum in your post above. Consider removing your personal details - or let me know and I will edit them out. Also do let me know if you actually don't care.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(06-23-2016, 06:10 PM)tllim Wrote:

Sorry on your situation. I may not able to help up on refund but able to help up on the shipemnt deliver due to I have control over shipping facility. Please PM your name, shipping address and items purchased information, I will ask shipping facility to ship out to you.

Hi TL LIM,
Order #8161546

PINE A64+ Board 2GB

My address:

Manoj A S
Jaggus Dental Clinic
BRN154B
Vadakkevila
Madannada
Kollam-691010
Kerala
INDIA