OTPClient
Has anybody been able to get OTPClient installed onto PostmarketOS ? I am on 21.06 Phosh. I see it on Mobian in the repos but not on PostmarketOS.
PinePhone BraveHeart Edition

Pinephone Convergence

PineTab

RockPro64
(08-20-2021, 05:07 PM)publiclewdness Wrote: Has anybody been able to get OTPClient installed onto PostmarketOS ? I am on 21.06 Phosh. I see it on Mobian in the repos but not on PostmarketOS.

Didn't know about that one.  Gnome Authenticator is hopeless on PMOS, managed to hack around the Musl lossage enough to at least have the dialog box to enter a new key appear once but it didn't actually work.  FreeOTP works when Anbox is working, which it is right now.  No real way to get a key in other than typing it or importing the keys from a more functional Android install.
(08-20-2021, 05:07 PM)publiclewdness Wrote: Has anybody been able to get OTPClient installed onto PostmarketOS ? I am on 21.06 Phosh. I see it on Mobian in the repos but not on PostmarketOS.

I'm running PostmarkOS edge and otpclient is in the repository. - I have it installed and working.

Mark