Allwinner DE2.0 User Manual
I was just browsing the Datasheet and User Manual of the A64 and while I am glad that we have those available, I also noticed that the section for the DE2.0 (Display Engine) is just a two page stub in the user manual... is there a chance that we can get that documentation released as well, or is this something super secret?
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
(06-16-2016, 03:51 PM)xalius Wrote: I was just browsing the Datasheet and User Manual of the A64 and while I am glad that we have those available, I also noticed that the section for the DE2.0 (Display Engine) is just a two page stub in the user manual... is there a chance that we can get that documentation released as well, or is this something super secret?

There is one display document that Allwinneer release for developers, and I am not sure when able to release to public. I will meet up with the incharge person on two weeks time and will explore with him. The chance of getting release thru meet up higher than email.
(06-16-2016, 05:36 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 03:51 PM)xalius Wrote: I was just browsing the Datasheet and User Manual of the A64 and while I am glad that we have those available, I also noticed that the section for the DE2.0 (Display Engine) is just a two page stub in the user manual... is there a chance that we can get that documentation released as well, or is this something super secret?

There is one display document that Allwinneer release for developers, and I am not sure when able to release to public. I will meet up with the incharge person on two weeks time and will explore with him. The chance of getting release thru meet up higher than email.

How the thing going
(09-19-2016, 12:17 AM)jacklau Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:36 PM)tllim Wrote:

How the thing going
I just asked again two weeks ago but no positive response from Allwinner. Seems like will keep follow up again.
... TL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Systemd-nspawn and other user-land virtualisation problems cztian 1 2,722 07-28-2016, 11:50 PM
Last Post: longsleep
Shocked Back Door found in Allwinner Kernels BuildTheRobots 3 10,562 05-14-2016, 04:04 AM
Last Post: nomadewolf
  Collaboration from Allwinner tllim 43 64,432 05-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tkaiser
  Encoder for Allwinner H3 based SOCs (alpha state) taros 0 3,453 03-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Last Post: taros
  Allwinner Mali Information? KPhillisJr 2 6,476 01-14-2016, 03:05 AM
Last Post: taros