Seems like i'm not alone in no information.
i ordered my pine on Feb 29th.  11 days ago received a email like this and  nothing has shipped according to the tracking number.  Is this anther thing where its vaporware?  I sent an email to both support and shipping email addresses and have not heard anything.

Great news! Your PINE64 is on its way!

Courier: USPS

Your tracking number is: xxxxxxxxx

Shipping Address:
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Line Items:
  1x PINE64 A64+ for $39.00 each
    2GB ($29)-Yes (+$10)
At least your says it is on it's way. I ordered my Pine FEB 21 and still not shipped. It looks like they are sending them not according to order date but on random??? If this is the case that is really not... cool.
WTF PINE team?!?
oh the email shows its on its way, but the tracking number with the shipping company shows since may 27th, they still have not received anything to ship.  Support won't even respond.
(06-14-2016, 06:24 AM)HomerJaySimpson Wrote: oh the email shows its on its way, but the tracking number with the shipping company shows since may 27th, they still have not received anything to ship.  Support won't even respond.

The is a EMS tracking glitch on May 27th shipment, most of teh tracking number indicates expired but most backer already received their shipment. We have asked EMS to give us an explanation due to this has create unnecessary backer inquiries.
(06-13-2016, 11:17 AM)HomerJaySimpson Wrote: i ordered my pine on Feb 29th.  11 days ago received a email like this and  nothing has shipped according to the tracking number.  Is this anther thing where its vaporware?  I sent an email to both support and shipping email addresses and have not heard anything.

Great news! Your PINE64 is on its way!

Courier: USPS

Your tracking number is: xxxxxxxxx

Shipping Address:
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Line Items:
  1x PINE64 A64+ for $39.00 each
    2GB ($29)-Yes (+$10)
We plan to clear all outstanding shipment on two weeks time. Please provide your backer order number and I will follow up till shipped out.
(06-13-2016, 01:16 PM)Monochrome Wrote: At least your says it is on it's way. I ordered my Pine FEB 21 and still not shipped. It looks like they are sending them not according to order date but on random??? If this is the case that is really not... cool.
WTF PINE team?!?

We plan to clear all outstanding shipment on two weeks time. Please provide your backer order number and I will follow up till shipped out. In general we ship according order date but if there is outstanding item not in stock, we will jump over.
Also received a shipped notification on May 27th, only the e-mail did not contain any valid tracking information.

PMed you my details 9 days ago tllim. Sent an e-mail to shipping@pine64.com 3 days ago... Still completely in the dark on where my stuff is...
(06-14-2016, 01:28 PM)iWilco Wrote: Also received a shipped notification on May 27th, only the e-mail did not contain any valid tracking information.

PMed you my details 9 days ago tllim. Sent an e-mail to shipping@pine64.com 3 days ago... Still completely in the dark on where my stuff is...

I think the latest kickstarter update mentioned shipments of the 27th with certain tracking ID prefixes and suffixes as having issues.
(06-14-2016, 01:28 PM)iWilco Wrote: Also received a shipped notification on May 27th, only the e-mail did not contain any valid tracking information.

Sorry about miss out your PM message. As ghost mentioned, the EMS shipping has a tracking glitch on the May 27th shipment. All the shipments already sent out and some already received this shipment. However, I have already put a note to shipping facility to China EMS to track on your shipment.
Appreciated! Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No information regarding my order and shipping Faizal Indian 2 4,282 07-17-2016, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Faizal Indian
  Shipping information Zurc 2 3,877 07-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Last Post: tllim
Thumbs Down No information, no update, no reply/respond. Nothing.. iPhyse 37 44,216 06-30-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: vinodmenon80